To get access to Core equipment and rooms:
- Attend scheduled training class. Allow ~ 1 1/2 hours to complete the training class.
- Submit Access Form and a copy of the front and back of your Panther Card to Debby Walthall (PSC 519) or Debby’s Biology main office mailbox.
- View a mandatory, online presentation in D2L – Brightspace. Watch Introduction Equipment training presentation and take a short Quiz at the end of the presentation, earning a score of 80%.
- View a mandatory, online presentation in D2L – Brightspace and take a quiz on Security Awareness.
- View 3 online videos – Vacufuge, UVP imaging system and Shakers.
Information on how to find these 2 presentations and 3 videos will be emailed to you once you have registered for a training class. You will not see these until you have been added to the class list.
Training dates and links to register.
All equipment training dates except for 8/28/15 cover PSC autoclaves and washers; PSC, NSC equipment – thermal cycler, film developer, lyophilizer, scintillation counter, centrifuge, ultracentrifuge. The 8/28/15 training date covers NSC autoclaves and washers; PSC, NSC equipment – thermal cycler, film developer, lyophilizer, scintillation counter, centrifuge, ultracentrifuge.PSC NSC Equipment Training 06/19/15 PSC Equipment Training 08/27/15 NSC Equipment Training 08/28/15 PSC NSC Equipment Training 09/18/15 PSC NSC Equipment Training 11/13/15 PSC NSC Equipment Training 01/15/16 PSC NSC Equipment Training 03/25/16 PSC NSC Equipment Training 06/17/16
For more information regarding training, please contact:
Office: PSC 519
Lab: PSC 535
Office: PSC 519
Lab: PSC 661