Statistically, sudents who get help studying get significantly better grades.
- BIOL 1103 INTRODUCTORY BIOLOGY I
- BIOL 1104 INTRODUCTORY BIOLOGY II
- BIOL2110 HUMAN ANATOMY PHYSIOLOGY I
- BIOL2120 HUMAN ANATOMY PHYSIOLOGY II
- BIOL2107 PRINCIPLES OF BIOLOGY I
- BIOL2108 PRINCIPLES OF BIOLOGY II
- BIOL3800 MOLECULAR CELL BIOLOGY
- BIOL 3840 ANIMAL BIOLOGY
- BIOL 3900 GENETICS
- Come to the tutorial center frequently (not right before an exam or right before the final exam)
- Read before class
- Pay attention in class
- Write down questions you have
- Summerize what you learned and did in class
The Biology Department is seeking undergraduate students to serve as tutors for several of our introductory courses including, BIOL 1103, BIOL 1104, BIOL2110, BIOL2120, BIOL2107, BIOL2108, BIOL3800, BIOL 3840, and BIOL 3900. Tutors will be available to meet with students, individually or in groups, to cover course content. Tutorial sessions are open to all students enrolled in the above courses and are provided on a walk-in basis.
Complete the application form found here.